Ready to learn the Photoshop secrets
behind AMAZING band photos?
Video runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes
Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
Tired of boring band photos? Wish you could elevate your game to the next level and start WOWing your clients?
Then this is exactly what you need-- a Photoshop course designed from the ground up by a world-renowned retoucher and band photographer-- a course that will teach you a proven, repeatable system to edit band photos like a BOSS!
Starting with the straight-out-of-camera RAW file that you see pictured here, we'll go through each and every step that led to the stunning final product, including Adobe Camera Raw adjustments, contrast, sharpening-- everything!
Here's a complete list of topics covered in the video:
- Lighting setups for punchy, high-contrast portraits
- The Adobe Camera Raw filter in Photoshop
- Smart Objects, and why to use them
- PSD vs PSB file formats
- Setting White Balance in ACR
- Removing red from skin in ACR
- Frequency Separation technique for skin retouching
- Installing and running Photoshop Actions
- Removing dark circles under the eyes
- Brightening the eyes
- Making irises “pop”
- Dodging and burning
- Removing flyaway hairs
- Strengths/weaknesses of the Clone Stamp tool vs. Healing Brush
- Blend modes
- Covering bald spots in hair
- The Clone Source panel
- Adding and working with textures
- The Stamp Visible command
- Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
- Linking and unlinking layer masks
- The “blur contrast” technique
- Matching color and light in composites
- Adding artificial catchlights
- Creative sharpening techniques
- .....and MUCH more
As a special gift to you, when you purchase this video tutorial you'll also receive a FREE copy of our amazing skin retouching action for Photoshop (a $20 value), which creates beautiful, natural-looking, flawless skin-- just like those models you see on beauty magazine covers. And the video also includes instructions for installing the action and using it to produce stunning results!
So tell me, are you ready to take your retouching skills to the next level and start WOWing your clients? Let's DO this!